LEGAL MENTIONS AND CONFIDENTIALIY POLICY
Jean Gourdou and Béatrice GOURDOU BOUÉ, concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with their customers, have set up for the patiooccitan.com website (hereinafter the “website”) a policy covering all of the automated processes, their purposes and the means of action available to their customers so that they can exercise their rights at the best.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “RGPD”) and the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 known as the “Informatique et Libertés” law and any law or regulation which would supplement or replace it (hereinafter the “Applicable Regulations”), Mr. and Mrs. Gourdou inform their users that within the framework of the offers proposed on the site “patiooccitan.com” , they are required to collect and process personal data as defined by the Applicable Regulations and particularly in Article 4 of the GDPR.
The version of this policy which is currently online is the only one enforceable during the entire period of use of the website and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 – LEGAL NOTICE:
1.1 The site:
1.2: The editor:
Jean Gourdou and Béatrice Gourdou Boue, Managers
residing: 5 IMP ERASME – 31270 CUGNAUX, France
SIREN n °: 413 694 910
SIRET n °: 41369491000022
Telephone: +33 (0) 5 62 20 90 91
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3: The host:
patiooccitan.com is hosted by OVH, whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix.
Article 2 – ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE:
Access and use of this website are strictly intended for personal use. Users undertake not to use this website and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes, nor for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular sending unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – SITE CONTENT:
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that have been used to make this website work and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by currents laws regarding intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of these uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – WEBSITE MANAGEMENT:
For the proper management of the website, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website, reserve access to it or to certain parts of it to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws.
- suspend the website in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – RESPONSIBILITIES:
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operations which could prevent access to the website or to one of its functions.
The equipment with which the users connect to the website is under their entire responsibility. They must take all appropriate measures to protect their hardware and their own data, including virus attacks over the Internet. They are also solely responsible for the websites and data they consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against users:
- due to use of the website or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to their non-compliance with this policy.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to users, third parties and / or their equipment as a result of their connection or use of the website and therefore they will not take any action against him.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of their use of the website, he could turn against them to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – HYPERTEXT LINKS:
The implementation by users of hypertext links towards all or parts of the website is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the publisher’s request.
Information accessible through a link towards other websites is not published by the publisher. The publisher does not have any rights regarding the content in these links.
Article 7 – DATA COLLECTION AND PROTECTION:
As part of the management of the website and its offer, Mr and Mrs Gourdou may collect the following personal data:
- Last name and first name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Financial data relating to the user’s credit card.
The data collected is only data which is strictly necessary for the offering of products and the performance of services for its users:
- it can be used for contact and communication purposes, for providing advice, managing online orders, monitoring the relationship, and more generally management operations in order to communicate with users;
- it can also be used for the carrying out analysis such as monitoring trends, marketing actions, click-through rates, aimed in particular at improving the website, its products and / or services;
- if they have not expressed their objection, users may receive emails, newsletters, ebooks, videos, commercial offers, answers to an online quiz, information on events including especially the update of certain features, the launch of new products and other informational content on various subjects, which remain strictly related to the products and services of Mr and Mrs Gourdou.
The minimum data retention period is 5 years and the data can be deleted upon written request, to be sent to the address indicated in Article 1.
Article 8 – RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA:
In accordance with the Applicable Regulations, users have the following rights:
- The right to access: users can send a request in order to enquire about their personal data
- The right to rectify: if the personal data held by the website is inaccurate, users can request its update.
- The right to erase: users can request the deletion of their personal data.
- The right to limit processing, in particular in the case where:
- users dispute the accuracy of the personal data,
- the processing of personal data is unlawful and users wish to limit it rather than request its deletion,
- users want their personal data to be kept because it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of their legal rights,
- users are opposed to the processing of their personal data, during the period during which it is verified that Mr. and Mrs. Gourdou verify that they do not have other overriding legitimate reasons to continue their processing.
- The right to object to the processing of data with a legitimate justification relating to the particularity of the user’s situation.
- The right to portability: users can obtain and reuse a copy of their personal data.
- The right to send special directives relating to the fate of personal data after a user’s death.
These rights can be exercised by sending a request:
by email at email@example.com
or by post to: ….
All requests must include a photocopy of a valid and signed identity document and must mention the address at which the requester can be contacted. The answer will be sent within one month after reception of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so requires.
Article 9 – REMEDIES
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL, accessible via https://www.cnil.fr or with any competent authority. They are encouraged to contact the website editor before filing such a complaint.
Article 10 – DATA CONSERVATION POLICY:
The website retains personal data for the time strictly necessary for provision of services, product offerings and related assistance.
Personal data may also be kept for the duration of legal requirements, even after the closure of an account or the end of a service, in particular in order to comply with accounting and tax obligations, settle disputes or prevent fraud.
Article 11 – SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES:
If necessary, personal data may be transmitted to a third party, and / or to subcontractors of Mr. and Mrs. Gourdou.
By no means will Mr and Mrs Gourdou, nor any of their subcontractors, market the personal data of the users of their website.
Personal data may be used and shared with third parties exclusively within the European Union, and in the following cases:
- when the user uses payment services, the implementation of these services leads the website to get in touch with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted;
- when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the comment areas of the website;
- when the user authorizes a third party’s website to access his data;
- when the website uses the services of providers for user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the applicable regulations;
- if required by law, the website may transmit data in order to follow up on claims made against it and will comply with administrative and legal procedures.
Article 12 – COMMERCIAL OFFERS:
Users are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If they do not wish to receive these offers, they can send an email to the following address:
Personal data is likely to be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If a user refuses this, an email can be sent to:
If, during consultation of the site, users access personal data, they must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of people’s privacy or reputation. The publisher accepts no responsibility in this regard.
Article 13 – COOKIES:
A “cookie” is a small file containing data which is installed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and is read for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or mobile applications, regardless of the type of terminal used.
The following cookies are present on this website:*
- Necessary cookies: they are essential to ensure correct use of the website, such as access to a secure area. Without these cookies, some services, such as transaction pages and secure login accounts, would not be possible.
|Name of the cookie||Installed by||Purpose||Expiration|
|jetpack_sso_nonce||Jetpack||Used for verifying the nonce. Helps secure the interaction between the user and the website||1 day|
|wc_cart_hash_#||Woocommerce||Used by Woocommerce to remember the content of the cart||At the end of the session|
|wc_fragments_#||Woocommerce||Used by Woocommerce to remember the content of the cart||At the end of the session|
|wordpress_test_cookie||WordPress||Used by WordPress to chek if cookies are activated in the browser||At the end of the session|
|SERVERID567||NA||Enables to refresh the pages of the website||At the end of the session|
- Fuctionnal cookies: they have different purposes lined to presentation, performance and functions of the website. Their general objective is to improve the user experience as well as their appreciation.
|Name of the cookie||Installed by||Purpose||Expiration|
|et_bloom_optin_optin_7_ef7656ae27_imp||Elegant Theme||Enables to register the informations required for sending a newsletter||1 year|
- Statistic cookies: they help understand how users interact with the website.
|Name of the cookie||Installed by||Purpose||Expiration|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Provides information on the use and performances of the website and improve its functioning or the way its content is presented.||2 years|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Provides information on the use and performances of the website and improve its functioning or the way its content is presented.||At the end of the session|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Provides information on the use and performances of the website and improve its functioning or the way its content is presented.||At the end of the session|
- Marketing cookies: they are used to track users across websites. Their aim is to display ads which are relevant and interesting for the individual user and therefore more valuable for editors and third party advertisers.
|Nom du cookie||Posé par||Finalité||Expiration|
|_fbp||Used by Facebook to provide a series of advertising products such as real time offers from third party advertisers.||at the end of the session|
|jetpack_sso_original_request||Jetpack||Registers a username which identifies the user’s or the regular visitor’s device. This identifier is used for targeted ads.||at the end of the session|
|NID||Google Recaptcha||Registers a username which identifies the user’s or the regular visitor’s device. This identifier is used for targeted ads.||at the end of the session|
|rc::a||Used in the context of video ads. The cookie limits the number of times the same visitor will see the same ad. The cookie is also used to ensure the video ads are relevant for the specific visitor.||at the end of the session|
|rc::b||Used in the context of video ads. The cookie limits the number of times the same visitor will see the same ad. The cookie is also used to ensure the video ads are relevant for the specific visitor.||at the end of the session|
|rc::c||Used in the context of video ads. The cookie limits the number of times the same visitor will see the same ad. The cookie is also used to ensure the video ads are relevant for the specific visitor.||at the end of the session|
|tk_lr||wordpress||Enables to collect measuring data in order to improve the visitor’s experience||1 years|
|tk_or||wordpress||Enables to collect measuring data in order to improve the visitor’s experience.||5 years|
|tk_r3d||Jetpack||Enables to collect measuring data in order to target marketing content that is relevant for the visitor.||2 days|
|tk_tc||Jetpack||Enables to collect measuring data in order to target marketing content that is relevant for the visitor.||at the end of the session|
In order to manage cookies as closely as possible to their expectations, users are invited to configure their browser taking into account the purpose of cookies. Below are the instructions relating to the management and deactivation of cookies, depending on the browser:
- Internet Explorer
- Click on the Tools button, then on Internet Options.
- Click on Confidentiality, click on Advanced.
- In the Cookies window, select your preferences.
- Google Chrome
- Click on the Menu button, then Settings.
- Click on the Show advanced settings link.
- In the Privacy section, click on the Content settings button.
- Then in the Cookies section, select your preferences.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the Menu button, then select Options / Preferences.
- Select Privacy.
- In the History area, for the Conservation rules option, select Use custom settings for history.
- Check or uncheck the Accept cookies box, then select your preferences.
- Click on the Safari menu, then on Preferences.
- Click on the Security tab.
- In the Block cookies section, select your preferences.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, users are invited to consult the CNIL website and in particular its guide to data control.
Article 14 – PHOTOGRAPHY AND REPRESENTATION OF THE PRODUCTS:
The photographs of products, as well as their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
Article 15 – APPLICABLE LAW:
This policy is governed by French law, is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts where the publisher’s head office is located and is subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation. However, the consumer customer (non-professional) can choose to enter the court of his place of residence or that of the head office of the publisher. This article contravenes the consumer code (Art. R631-3)
Article 16 – CONTACT:
For any questions, information on the products presented on the website, or concerning the website itself, users can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.